Thursday, February 11, 2010

The tale of the broken shovel…



It was quite the snowmageddon here in NJ yesterday. We went out to dig out car (well mine anyway) and make paths to walk the pups, well in the mist of shoveling Mikes beloved shovel broke! LOL I was in my car when this happened and I laughed so much my frozen cheeks hurt. As the day goes by my ever fretful hubby can’t let things go, he is determined to clear out the driveway so his precious “Mindy” can get him to work. Well, at 8pm he gets the great idea of walking to the local Kmart not a far walk, but when you add a foot a snow it can be tricky. So I gear up for our adventure..we get to the lot to see that they are CLOSED. You would think it would have dawned on us to call ahead to make sure they were open. .. so we make it back without a shovel.

Oh this is something I will NOT miss when we move to GA. So here it is blogged for our amusement years down the road…



XOXO,

No comments: