Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Days (Day 10-13)

Life got in the way...However I am determined to continue!

Here's my catch up posts!

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, madHappy-Crystalized by XX
Sad- anything by DUFFY or Staind
Bored- Spanish music
Hyped- Techno House
Mad- Alternative…

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends


Day 12- How you found out about your favorite hobby and why you do it

My hobby is photography..well one of and my most favorite hobbies. My husband got me my 1st DSLR for Christmas. Capturing images, whether it is people or objects…I just love it. A photograph can capture the beautiful and mundane. Yet never let you forget when or why you took the picture..

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear ASS of an ex-fiance to my bestie!

Can't believe what you did! You had us all fooled..I've lost all respect for you..

XOXO,

No comments: