Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catching Up..Busy April!

OMG I haven’t “blogged” in like forever, well in what seems like forever to me.. So much has happened..

Oh I’ll try to be as chronological as possible, I turned down a possible job prospect back when I was told March 31 would be D-Day..cause then they said D-Day would be June and that I can possible filling for someone on Mat Leave June-November so I would be guaranteed a job till at least November..I was, er am happy here..but well I thinks its funny how 1 lil simple call can impact your life..

The lady from new job called and made an offer, I thought about it, counter offered, I felt for a brief moment I was on “Deal or no deal” LOL I got what I asked for..I think I made a good deal..I start May 4th, entirely new position, I mean in a sense it’s similar to what I do now, but in a different function as now I’ll be working as a vendor not the manufacturer, I had to tell my company where I was going as our paths will most diffently cross, they are happy for me but sad to see me go, bittersweet moment for me as well. Love the hell out of my co-workers and managers but well I need stability for my family and peace of mind for myself.

Ok so I covered new job, now on to education:

I never finished college, barely started, I went after HS got a few credits left cause I rather work, started up again when I met Mike got more credits stopped when we were planning the wedding. So now I registered to local community college to finally finish a degree, nothing major just the Associates but at least it’s a step in the right direction. I went yesterday to register and OMG I was so close to just giving up and leaving LOL I felt like I didn’t belong, everyone was so young and fresh outta HS and here I am..about to be 28+1 in 4 months. I registered got my paperwork in order and got my lovely bill I have to pay by 5/5 and was like arghhh another expense, I mean yeah totally worth it but geez just when I thought hey I can buy a lens, no, gotta pay for school and textbooks, speaking of OMG $127 for 1 class! 1 book! WTH! Ok ok gripe over..I swear!

Now on to weightloss..

I am finally at a # I haven’t been in a long time, I mean a very long time and if it wasn’t for this band I would never have gotten this low on my own. I’ll admit last week was tough cause my last fill really tightened me up, so much so I barely tolerated eggs or anything thicker than pudding. To add to that I read you get even tighter at your time of month, well this weekend I felt like a bird cause everything I ate was regurgitated..So on Sunday I gave up on food and went back to mushies, well I haven’t gotten on scale cause im a bloated mess and so not the time for it, when its gone I’ll get on but either way im headed in the right direction and just glad to finally feel like im getting somewhere with this weight loss journey. And im down another size..Yippee!

No comments: