Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lucky 8's!



I have a slight obession with 8's. Case in point, Birthday 8/8/80 My brother and I are 8 years and 8 days apart.. I always win with 8 on roulette table! Mike & I won $80 on Crazy 8's scratch off tickets..

I read this list on Janel's blog and I must say I just had to play along..

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
* My Birthday on 8/8
* Scale every week
* finally being “healthy”
* Finally meeting more of Mike’s family only 2 years after we are married LOL
* Biggest Loser finale
* Fringe
* getting Fenway a sister…
* Summer!!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
* Blog
* Rent a kick @$$ lens
* laundry
* walk Fenway
* research textbooks $ for summer classes
* Watch Gossip Girl
* Watch One Tree Hill
* Sleep!
8 Things I Wish I Could do:
* Exercise more
* travel
* scrap
* spend the day taking pictures
* roll my R’s..
* fold my tongue
* make tiramisu I swear I just cant I gave up!
* knit
8 Shows I Watch:
* Biggest Loser
* Fringe
* America's Next Top Model
* Gossip Girl
* 30 Rock
* Family Guy
* Food Network shows/challenges
* Harpers Island
8 Favorite Fruits:
* Bananas
* Apples
* Strawberries
* Mango
* Blueberries
* Raspberries
* Grapes
* Coconut
8 Places I’d Like to Travel To:
* Tahiti
* Bora Bora
* French Polynesia ..see the trend? Get the hint Mike? LOL
* Puerto Rico
* Italy
* Greek Islands
* Australia
* Niagara Falls
8 Places I’ve Lived:
* 26th ST Union City, NJ
* Jersey City
* 14th ST Union City, NJ
* 12th ST Union City, NJ
* 42nd ST Union City, NJ
* Dorm, Montclair, NJ
* Hackensack NJ
* and now Lodi, NJ

Thanks for starting my day off with my lucky number!

No comments: