Sunday, October 19, 2008

The juices are flowing....

I did page 1 of my moms book, I decided to kinda do chronological order so its her baby photos. I was ready to start this morning had my layout sketch prepared and realized I didn't have much paper to choose from. I have most blacks & pinks and weddingy type..I wanted variations... i wanted new paper..the scrapbook section is starting to be like a drug I looked for a coupon online so i can at least somewhat afford my addiction and there its was 25% off starting today..so i made a mad dash to an AC Moore... I needed paper. I can take hours deciding on something my hubby can attest to that. I only took like 25mins in the paper aisle I’m quite proud. I found an awesome set of 180 pages for 19.99. Each page is gorge..(OMG Kath & Kim references are sticking!!!) So I made her 1st page..like I said I’m very new at this so if it looks amateurish… dam it is… so =P





Now off to watch last nights SNL w/ the hubs.

No comments: