Sunday, December 21, 2008

=)

SO I am totally loving my new camera!! This is like the best thing since sliced bread! Thank you again babe!!

I feel better these past 2 days, I finally feel like myself again. I can sleep on my tummy quite comfortably and get up from bed with no issues...that helpless tortoise on its shell thing is totally gone LOL

However I must make mention of today, hubs and I went to Stop n Shop and he bought those little mozzarella balls from the prepared foods section. Well I used to be able to eat a quart container of them with no problems. Today I snuck one in and after thoroughly chewing every single bite I was actually satiated. This really is a mind over matter thing for me now. I have to really retrain my head on what I can eat vs. how much I think I can eat.

I started drinking some coffee again so the world is now a much happier place..

Here are some awesome shots i took today..




No comments: