Saturday, May 1, 2010

30 by 30 {week 7}

Todays Weight: 230.6!!


I want to 1st point out results not typical lol However, if your diligent and strong willed you can loose weight fast with low-carbing, add exercise and you'll burn the scale LOL I was only going to pursue this for 5 days, after these results I will stick to this for 2 weeks, so another solid week as true Atkins induction is for 2 weeks. It really was hard at first, but after day 2 mid-day hungries subsided and cravings were almost gone. I had to remind myself to eat lunch as I was just not thinking about food. That is a byproduct of ketosois. My bariatric surgeon had corroborated this, he feels low carbohydrate diet is safe and helps loose weight fast and if kept under control can really help someone stay at a healthy weight. I have a bad sweet tooth, like really bad, so I researched my options, 1 is sugar free jello with whipped cream, totally ok and yum! If your craving a chocolate fix like I was the other night, I scored these awesome Atkins peanut butter cups
I swear they taste like Reese's..I had to check label to be sure!!

I am so excited to be closer to goal #1, its been a long journey and every lb gone brings me closer to that goal!

10.2 down....19.8 to go!!!

XOXO,

2 comments:

The Fat Chick said...

How can I follow you if I CANT follow you? LOL Mind putting up a followers button?

Erica said...

HA HA!! Whooops!! Thanks! I added Following option!