Monday, September 7, 2009

Toughest Decisions..

Here are the 3 females from my breeders litter..I’m second in line so I have to wait till couple #1 decides on theirs in 2 weeks. Hubby wants #2 I love #3 and her Haggerty Spot…we shall see which we end up giving a forever home..Fenway needs a sister!
Without further ado..here are my choices..see what I mean tough decisions! They are all adorable balls of cuteness!!

Possible Spoiled Princess Candidate #1


Possible Spoiled Princess Candidate #2


Possible Spoiled Princess Candidate #3


I picked Fenway cause I loved how he had 1 black leg and 1 white..#1 & #3 also have this trait but #3 also has the Haggerty Spot which is cute and has a breed history behind it. Not only do we have to decide on one of these cuties I have to decide on name..I like LeeLoo and Chloe..I'll take suggestions as well =)

xoxo,

No comments: