Friday, September 11, 2009

Where for art thou Mojo?

"Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working." - Picasso

I really want to tap into my creative side..Whatever that may be{or wherever it may be right now}..I see so many wonderful creations all around me and I have these thoughts & visions but yet it’s like I start but never follow through. I don’t want to have a bunch of unfinished projects around, I want things to start and end something wonderfully! I bought some crochet supplies to get me started, and the damn elusive granny square is really annoying, it looks so simple yet so hard to learn. I swear I will learn, I found my local craft store has a class next weekend so I’ll try to attend and hopefully complete a square..all I want is one lil complete square.

This is why I signed up for the RVA Autumn Class, I can’t wait to craft under the talented girls of RVA..So in a week I’ll be having the mojo back.. its currently just percolating.. hee hee hee


xoxo,

No comments: